Ontem a RockStar postou no seu site que o jogo L.A Noire estaria esquentando os consoles PS3 até queima-los - isso para os donos de PS3 que tivessem a Firmware 3.61 - com a culpa toda indo para Sony (para variar), ela não tinha explicações do motivo desse problema, porém donos de Xbox360 começaram a reclamar que também estavam tendo esse tipo de problema, e agora, Rockstar?
No site dela é visto certos procedimentos para evitar tal coisa, chequem abaixo:
Question: I am crashing / freezing in L.A. Noire! Somebody please help!
Answer: We are sorry to hear the game is freezing! We have received a few tickets about some isolated crashes / freezes and we are investigating them individually to find out the causes and the resolution.
Here is what to do if you are crashing or freezing in L.A. Noire:
1. Delete your L.A. Noire Game Data (not save data) from the PS3 Game Data Utility. If on 360, clear the 360 cache.
2. Create a new temporary PS3 user to ensure that new save files are created. If on 360, create an offline Silver Gamertag.
3. Launch the game and try again. If you are on PS3, try playing while signed out of PSN.
4. Check your disc for scratches, dust, dirt, or other damage. Clean if necessary.
5. Check other game discs in your PS3/360 to see if issues are occurring in other games, suggesting a potential console problem.
6. Try your L.A. Noire disc in a different console or try a different L.A. Noire disc in your console to determine with certainty whether the issue could be with the disc or console, rather than the software.
7. If your console is overheating, try moving it to a more ventilated area or contact Sony/Microsoft for further console troubleshooting.
If the issue is still happening, please click "Submit a Request" at the top of this page and provide as much detail as possible about what PS3/360 model you are playing on and what steps you follow in the game when it crashes. Let us know exactly what you see (e.g. freeze, black screen, return to system software, etc). and what you are doing in the game when the issue occurs.
Also, if you are on PS3 please move your L.A. Noire save files onto a USB drive and then transfer them to a PC. Compress the folder on the USB drive called "PS3" and attach that file. We will take a look at your save file to see if we can learn more about the issue and its resolution.
Thanks for your patience!
A boa noticia é que isso não é culpa da Sony, a má noticia é que arriscar a data ou queimar um console por causa de um jogo não é uma boa noticia.